$50,000 – $60,000 base plus bonus and great benefits, 2 weeks of vacation
Posted on September 19, 2022.
Our client is a real-estate company based in Mississauga, Ontario. They work with commercial and residential properties within Toronto and the GTA. They are looking for an Accountant to join the team on a full-time basis. This position offers an excellent opportunity to work in a company that manages a diverse real estate portfolio with great benefits.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, payroll, reconciliation, HST filing, year-end statements and more.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for real estate, this could be an exciting opportunity for you. In the role, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- HST returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with tax filings and dealing with external auditor
- Managing short/long term cash management and cash flow
- Contract administration
- Ensuring compliance with corporate policies and GAAP
- Full cycle accounting functions
- Supporting the improvement of business processes and recommending procedure improvements
- Maintaining accounting records and completing required payroll accounting functions
- Some accounts receivable
- Producing purchase orders, change orders, and handling trade and supplier payments
- Communicating with vendors
- Ad hoc duties as required
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org