$50,000-$55,000 plus benefits and vacation
Posted on September 24, 2021.
Great established business in Markham with an unprecedented culture and positive work environment is looking for an Accounting Administrator. Our client, is a stable and growing company that is looking for an accounting administrator to work in the Markham head office and report to the VP Finance.
This client offers a flexible work environment, start early and end early or start late and end later. They offer summer hours, holiday office closures and even on-site parking. The VP is looking for a full-time Accounting Administrator. The person will be responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, general junior accounting duties and office administration like filing, office mail, etc.
- Accounts payable
- GL coding
- Vendor account inquiries and reconciliations
- Accounts receivable
- Depositing and recording receipts
- Collection calls
- Clerical duties such as: filing invoices, supply ordering, distributing office mail, couriering packages and other general administrative duties
- Ad hoc duties as required
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an accounting and administration role
- General computer literacy (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and build strong relationships
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Can-do attitude where you are comfortable with any office administration duty
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
How to Apply
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Elan Van Wyck (email@example.com) with your resume and cover letter. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn.