Category Manager – Operations
Up to $110,000 – 12 Month Contract
GTA (Hybrid 2-3 days per week in office)
Posted on October 27, 2022.
Our client is a huge retail business with over 500 stores across Canada employing many thousands of people. They have an opportunity for a talented procurement professional to join their team focusing on their store operations spend for a 12-month contract.
This is an exciting role in a fast-moving business. You will need to be great at building internal stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring value for money is delivered.
- Perform Category Analysis,
- Build, execute and award RFPs and conduct direct negotiations initiatives
- Manage operations related initiatives/projects
- Monitor market conditions to address fluctuations and ensure risk mitigation
- Align with various BUs to integrate their plans into Category Management
- Work on sustainability projects
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working in fast paced environments
- 6+ years of Category Management experience
- Previous experience with Packaging procurement would be extremely helpful
They foster a great working culture with fantastic onsite facilities when you are in the office.
If you would like to know more and feel like you could be the next Category Manager for Store Operations please apply below by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.