Fully remote position
Open to discuss reasonable compensation
With this company being one of our favourite real estate clients in the GTA, they are continuing their growth and adding this brand-new position to the team. The role will report to the VP Finance and have great growth potential to move up. You will be responsible for the day-to-day duties of managing real estate models, feasibility studies and market analysis, monitoring project performance, asset management, cash flow forecasting, planning, budgeting, operational financial analysis, and special projects analysis. If this brand-new position sounds like a fit for you, do not hesitate to apply.
- Assist with evaluating new real estate opportunities including completing scenario and sensitivity analysis.
- Create detailed cash flow projections of new development opportunities as well as reforecast cash flow projections for projects under development.
- Support the due diligence process, including review and research of leases and other legal agreements, municipal fees and levies, development costs and other information that impact the capital investment decision.
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders from various disciplines such as Development and Planning, Sales and Marketing, Construction, Engineering, Legal, Accounting, Property Management, etc. to understand and integrate expected revenue and development costs assumptions within financial models.
- Assist with the preparation and presentation of business cases to the senior management team including identifying risks and risk-mitigating strategies to achieve corporate objectives.
- Provide support in the creation and implementation of standard processes and procedures as they relate to financial monitoring and reporting for internal reporting as well as external reporting to partners and lenders.
- Handle development draws (financing and equity).
- Monitor financial performance and project timelines and advise of variances and their impact to approved as well as anchor business plans.
- Become familiar with project financing arrangements for existing projects and assist in the preparation of financing packages for ongoing submissions to lenders.
- Assist in the preparation of look-back analysis for projects at or nearing completion.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of existing real estate assets under management.
- Assist in the creation of business cases and/or recommendations that maximize the value of assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/commerce, real estate, or a related discipline with a strong academic record.
- Minimum one to two years professional work experience within the Real Estate Industry would be an asset.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels within, as well as outside the organization.
- Detail oriented and responsible individual with a proven track record of taking ownership.
- High level of proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply now. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for interview will be contacted. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org