Indirect Tax Recovery Specialist
$70,000-$85,000 + Bonus
Posted on December 4, 2022.
Our client is a prominent downtown public accounting and advisory firm. They are looking for a collaborative team member who supports their colleagues to reach your goals and theirs. They offer competitive compensation packages, reward programs and mentorship opportunities.
In this role you will have an opportunity to join a specialized team in an established firm that supports flexibility, recognition, and collaboration. This position is a great opportunity for an ambitious tax professional looking to make the next step in their career.
- Preparing indirect tax recovery client savings reports.
- Conducting detailed reviews of client data to identify and validate potential indirect tax savings.
- Ensuring follow-up on Notice of Assessments.
- Communicating with the CRA on various tax matters.
- Performing tax research and analysis.
- Working with the senior team on client engagements to develop and assist with tax planning strategies for clients.
- Maintaining client files to ensure accurate and timely completion of returns and schedules.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- 2-4 years of prior public accounting experience.
- CPA designated or working towards your designation.
- A Bachelor’s degree or a diploma with an emphasis on accounting, finance or a related field.
- Experience in indirect tax preferred but not required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel and Access.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to email@example.com