Junior Tax & Compliance Officer
North York, Ontario
$100,000 – $125,000 + Bonus
Our client is a national, family-owned, construction and building supply company. They operate on the pillars of quality, integrity, and trustworthiness that have defined the success of their business.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to join an established tax function within a large company providing a variety of tax compliance and tax planning services. This position is a great opportunity for an ambitious tax professional looking to make a move to industry and join a large national company.
- Preparing and examining accounting records and financial reports including corporations, partnerships, and high-net-worth individuals.
- Preparing various tax compliance files.
- Assisting with correspondences with tax authorities.
- Providing assistance with audits.
- Conducting tax research and analysis.
- Working closely with the CFO and senior tax team on various tax planning and liability engagements.
- Assisting professional service providers in the preparation of various US tax files.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- 2-4 years of prior tax experience within a public accounting firm.
- CPA designation is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of a broad range of Canadian corporate income tax matters.
- Comfortable handling multiple tasks and engagements simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to email@example.com