Manager of Sales Tax Recovery
$100,000-$115,000 + Bonus
Posted on December 4, 2022.
Our client is a Mississauga based public accounting and advisory firm. They are known throughout the industry for the tenacity, passion, and creativity they bring to their client advisory practice. They value independent thinkers, creative problem solvers, and attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to think outside the box, work closely with Partners on client facing projects, and manage a team of tax specialists. If you are looking to take the next step in your career and move into a leadership position, this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
- Reviewing client sales tax payments.
- Inputting tax credits and sales tax accounts to identify sales tax recovery opportunities.
- Preparing refund claims, including supporting schedules providing full details of refunds.
- Preparing comprehensive client reports.
- Assisting clients with sales tax issues as required.
- Identifying and advising clients in areas of sales tax exposure.
- Maintaining updated knowledge in all areas of GST/HST/PST/QST.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- 6-10 years of indirect tax experience within a public accounting firm.
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA).
- Basic working knowledge of GST and PST administration.
- Knowledge of GST and PST legislation and policies.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to meet project deadlines.
- Highly personable and strong communication skills (written and verbal).
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to email@example.com