Posted on July 21, 2022.
Our client is a full-service real estate, property and asset management company looking for an Officer Manager to join the team and work in their Aurora office. This position will provide the exciting opportunity to be responsible for supporting the General Manager and management team on site, as well as the accounting department at the Support Office.
If you are an individual looking to find a new role that involves managerial duties, this could be the right fit for you. In the role, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Enter all AP invoices in YARDI – ensure all approval and coding processes are followed
• Reconcile petty cash and credit card statement
• Set-up new vendors in YARDI
• Calculate monthly billing for residents (recurring monthly charges and ancillary charges) and
process charges in Yardi
• Prepare, distribute/mail monthly resident statement
• Process resident payments and apply them to resident accounts in YARDI
• Prepare move-out calculations, ensuring all forms are complete and accurate
• Maintain resident files
• Prepare resident rent increase calculations and letters
• Respond to resident and family billing inquiries.
• Assist in preparing payroll – entering payroll information in Ceridian system.
• Attend to reception desk (1-2 days per week)
• Prepare reports required by head office for month end closing
• Other relevant duties as required
Requirement include the following:
- University or College certificate or diploma in accounting with minimum 1-2 years’ experience
• Experience in the Seniors housing or residential real estate industries considered an asset
• Experience using Yardi Voyage would be an asset
• Experience with AP processing
• Intermediate to advance excel skills
• Good Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent English language communication abilities, both written and verbal
• Superior attention to detail
• Excellent team player
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org