Toronto, Ontario (hybrid)
$75,000-$85,000 base plus bonus
posted on March 30, 2022.
The company is one of the best performing residential developers in the GTA. With its strong upward growth, it is no surprise they are also one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry as well. They are currently accepting applications for the role of Project Accountant for the corporate office located in Toronto, Ontario. This is a place where individuals are offered tremendous opportunities to grow and improve.
The role of the Project Accountant will be to manage the monthly accounting and reporting cycle for residential and condominium projects. The Project Accountant will be responsible for supporting project management with financial analysis or other information related tasks.
- Prepare and manage reports, budgets, and transfers.
- Develop accurate financial analysis.
- Perform monthly bank and HST reconciliations, also ensuring the timely submission of HST filings.
- Liaise with cost consultants and lenders to ensure monthly reports are up-to-date and accurate.
- Prepare SOA and Final Closing trackers.
- Analyze project costs and prepare funding schedules.
- Ensure monthly construction billing packages are accurate.
- Prepare year-end financial reports.
- Post secondary education, specialty in Accounting or Business Administration.
- CPA actively pursued or completed.
- 2 years of experience in a similar role. Real estate role with experience in developmental projects considered an asset.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills – written and oral.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Elan Van Wyck (email@example.com) with your resume. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn.