Senior Analyst – Finance, Real Estate Development
$90,000-$100,000 base plus bonus and great benefits
Posted on January 19, 2022.
With this company being one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Greater Toronto Area you will get experience and insight into the multifaceted operations and execution of high-profile real estate development projects. The Senior Analyst will primarily be focused on building and maintaining project proformas for Development and Construction projects in addition to analyzing and facilitating the origination of loan arrangements.
- Prepare various financial analyses as they relate to calculating project margins in order to maximize IRR’s
- Prepare internal analysis for the executive team to review project decisions and value creation opportunities
- Analyze monthly financial and management reports and compare with approved business plans and budgets/proformas
- Create and modify models in line with evolving project performance and variance analysis relative to anchor proformas
- Participate in project level discussions and meetings to expand knowledge base and support the decision-making process
- Conduct ad hoc analyses of the financial impacts of proposed changes to the project plans
- Investor Reporting – Analyze and report on financial and management reports for various investment partners on a quarterly and semi-annual basis as applicable
- Must have at least two (2) or more years’ experience in financial / development analysis in real estate
- Completed a university degree
- Advanced level of skill working in Excel, specifically building flexible, robust and user-friendly financial models
- Possess excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Have strong process management/improvement skills with a mindset for continuous improvement
- Have ability to manage your time, with strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks within a demanding environment
How To Apply
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Elan Van Wyck (email@example.com) with your resume and cover letter. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn.