Senior Tax Accountant
$70,000 – $85,000 + Bonus
Posted on September 9, 2022.
Our client is a successful Canadian based accounting, tax, and advisory firm servicing the leaders of private business as well as high net worth families. They are looking for a motivated Senior Tax Accountant to join the team. This opportunity will be an exciting opportunity to handle complex client focused tax work including assisting with bookkeeping, payroll, managing banking and finance relationships, management reporting, government filings and general business advice.
This role also provides in-depth mentorship opportunities as well as a management and senior management track.
- Prepare Notice to Reader financial statements and corporate tax returns
- Prepare tax returns including tax and regulatory forms
- Assist with company investment engagements including managing portfolios, handling dividends, capitals gains and the corresponding T3 and T5 work
- Bookkeeping including preparation of bank reconciliations, income tax accruals, reconciliation of inter-company accounts, and calculation of depreciation
- Coordinate directly with clients to answer questions and gather information upon request
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years Canadian experience working in a public accounting firm
- CPA designation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level time management and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Quickbooks, Word and Excel, and highly computer literate overall
- Knowledge of Caseware/Caseview and Tax Preparation
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org