Senior Tax Accountant
$70,000 – $80,000 + Bonus
Posted on September 9, 2022.
Our client is a successful Canadian based accounting, tax, and advisory firm. You will be joining a firm built on a foundation of lasting positive relationships, strengthening both team bonds and client interactions.
They are looking for a motivated Senior Tax Accountant to join the team. This opportunity will allow you to engage with the firm’s strategic plan, becoming a key contributor in the firm’s growth and strength, and defining your own personal and professional development.
- Prepare and review personal, corporate, and trust income tax returns along with other tax information forms.
- Identify and document complex tax filing positions including risk analysis.
- Partner directly with clients to develop and implement strategies to capitalize on business opportunities and mitigate risk.
- Provide consistent tax issue research documenting this research in tax memos for clients and management.
- Coordinate with tax authorities and representing clients on tax audits and appeals.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years Canadian experience working in a public accounting firm with a tax specialization
- Completed CPA designation and enrolled in Tax In-Depth
- Extensive experience and understanding of corporate, personal and trust tax compliance, relevant tax legislation, and planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- A client service and teamwork-oriented mindset
- High computer literacy with proficiency in QuickBooks, Word and Excel
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org