Senior Tax Analyst
$90,000 – $100,000 + Bonus
Posted on September 13, 2022.
Our client is a leading Canadian and US technology, telecom, and internet company. They are looking for a driven Senior Tax Analyst with exposure to US and Canadian tax, specifically focusing on income and indirect returns.
This will be a great opportunity for someone who strives to continue broadening their tax exposure including opportunities to handle complex international filings.
If you are interested in pursuing a role within industry and are looking for an environment to promote learning and collaboration, this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
- Prepare and review Canadian, U.S. and international income and indirect tax returns/filings.
- Prepare schedules in support of the quarterly and yearly consolidated tax provision under U.S. GAAP.
- Support the design, implementation and maintenance of tax processes and controls.
- Participate and manage additional projects, including but not limited to transfer pricing, M&A, tax planning and research of various tax topics.
- Stay up-to-date on tax legislation changes.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in public accounting or industry.
- Strong knowledge with U.S. tax preferred.
- Enrolment in or completion of accounting designation or relevant tax qualification is considered an asset.
- Comfort working independently.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines with strong organizational skills.
- Driven to continue learning and expanding tax knowledge.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to email@example.com