Senior Tax Manager
Richmond Hill, Ontario – Hybrid
$130,000 – $160,000 + Bonus
Our client is a successful and prominent Canadian based accounting, tax, and advisory firm. They are going through a period of growth and are looking for a motivated tax leader to grow with the firm and take the next step in their career.
This role will report to the Tax Partner and is responsible for working on a variety of tax files and tax planning engagements including assisting clients with various tax matters, providing research and technical support, and supporting the marketing initiatives of the practice.
If you are looking for a highly collaborative, supportive, flexible, and growing tax team, this could be the role for you!
- Lead tax consulting engagements
- Review tax compliance and election forms arising out of tax planning engagements
- Work directly with Canadian based clients on tax planning engagements
- Manage the analysis of new legislation as well as the development and implementation of new strategy for our clients
- Maintain advanced tax research for client and internal use
- Provide coaching and mentorship to junior staff team members
- Develop and manage firm outreach and marketing techniques
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- 5+ years of experience working in tax within a public accounting firm and at least 1 year at the manager level
- CPA or equivalent designation
- Completion of the In-Depth Tax Course
- Knowledge of Caseware and TaxPrep
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to comfortably work independently and take a leadership role on tax related engagements
- Experience solving practical and complex tax problems
- Highly personable
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org