Strategic Sourcing Manager
Mississauga, Ontario – Hybrid
$100,000 – $115,000 + bonus & vacation with excellent benefits
Posted on April 22, 2022.
This large Canadian organization based in Mississauga is seeking an experienced Strategic Sourcing Manager to cover the professional services spend for the company including recruitment, consulting, IT services, and travel. The potential candidate will be a seasoned individual with experience in negotiating complex professional services contracts. If you are an experienced Procurement professional keen on working in an environment that allows for opportunities for growth and development within a company that is a household name, this job could be a great match for you.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- 5+ years procurement experience
- Excellent relationships with key vendors and internal stakeholders
- Experience with strong vendor scoring and managing vendor performance
- Strong professional services/IT category experience
- Strong contracts experience
- Impeccable communication skills – both verbal and written
- Bilingualism is an asset
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Neil Drew (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume and cover letter. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn. For more career opportunities in procurement, please visit Winchesters.ca.