If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Adrian Harrison (email@example.com) with your resume and cover letter. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn. For more career opportunities in taxation and finance, please visit Winchesters.ca.
$65,000 – $70,000 plus benefits
Posted on June 30, 2021.
We are recruiting for a Tax Analyst on behalf of a large and well-established real estate organization. This industry client is expanding their tax team and looking for an experienced tax professional who will support the team and be part of their further development.
You will have experience of Canadian corporate, partnership and personal tax preparation, and will assist in the preparation and completion of Canadian corporate tax returns, working with internal stakeholders and external service providers, and supporting tax planning, compliance, reporting, and provisioning.
They are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated tax professional, and offer great training, development, and clear growth opportunities to the successful candidate. You will join an innovative function which manages the taxes for a complex international business.
- University degree or College diploma in Accounting or Business
- Ideally working towards CPA designation
- Background in large public accounting or corporate industry organization
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Canadian tax
- Experience with tax preparation software (Taxprep & Caseware)
- Good organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Self sufficient and used to working in a fast-paced environment.