$150,000 – $160,000 + Bonus
Posted on January 11, 2022.
I am working with a large and fast-growing financial services organization to appoint a Tax Director. This is a new position, and will take responsibility for further developing the tax function, advising the business on tax aspects, and managing the tax team. They are in the process of growing internationally and are viewing acquisitions in North America and further afield.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Manager with a strong technical background, who is comfortable with both strategic work and the hands-on day to day tax activities.
The role is based in the west of Toronto and will have the flexibility of hybrid working. Salary is c$150,000 – $160,000 plus an outstanding bonus and benefit allowance (estimated $200,000 Total Compensation)
This organizations rapid growth offers the successful candidate great development and progression potential.
- Managing the corporate taxes of the organization in Canada and internationally.
- Overseeing tax return preparation, reporting, and provisioning.
- Managing and developing the tax function, and implementing tax strategy.
- Tax planning and research.
- Advising on international taxation and potential acquisitions.
- Liaison with auditors and tax authorities.
- Process development and improvement.
- CPA designated and ideally completed or studying the In-Depth Tax Courses.
- Experience of Canadian corporate taxation, and previous involvement in international tax.
- Strong technical tax knowledge, including tax planning and research
How to Apply
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Adrian Harrison (email@example.com) with your resume and cover letter. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn. For more career opportunities in taxation and finance, please visit Winchesters.ca.