$95,000 – $115,000 + Bonus
Posted on September 9, 2022.
Our client is one of Canada’s premier independent CPA firms. They are looking for someone motivated to move into a key leadership position at the Tax Manager level. This opportunity will be an exciting role to join a collaborative and creativity-driven team that supports career progression.
This role will focus on leadership and client strategy development along with advanced tax review and research.
- Review personal, corporate and trust income tax returns as well as partnership information returns
- Work directly with Canadian based clients on tax planning engagements
- Manage the analysis of new legislation as well as the development and implementation of new strategy for our clients
- Participate in firm promotional events and
- Maintain advanced tax research for client and internal use
- Provide coaching and mentorship to junior staff team members
- Develop and manage firm outreach and marketing techniques
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- 4+ years of experience working in tax within a public accounting firm
- CPA Designation and enrolled in the Tax In-Depth program
- Knowledge of Caseware and TaxPrep
- Experience with owner managed clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Ability to comfortably work independently and take a leadership role on tax related engagements
- Experience solving practical and complex tax problems
- Highly personable
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested