Tax Manager (US Tax)
Unfortunately, this position is no longer available.
Winchesters Taxation are recruiting for an experienced US Tax specialist on behalf of a multi-office public accounting firm.
You will join the successful and expanding US tax practice of a firm that also provides audit, assurance, and Canadian tax services.
You will be responsible for preparing and reviewing US corporate and personal taxes, providing planning and advice on cross border structures and compliance, and researching and interpreting new legislation.
You will have involvement in client business development, and be key in relationship management, leading assignments and projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Canadian or US CPA designation.
- 5 years post qualification experience in US tax and ideally in a public accounting practice.
- Experience of managing teams of tax professionals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, motivated and ambitious.
- Excellent customer service/client relationship management skills.
This is a growing US tax team and offers opportunities for development. The role presents a great chance to grow your skills and career.
If you would like to find out more about the role email firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.