Tax Specialist – Real Estate
North York, Ontario
$70,000-$80,000 + Bonus
Posted on December 4, 2022.
Our client is a prominent public accounting and advisory firm driven by a core belief of turning market insight into opportunity. They have developed an industry leading team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers.
They are looking for a tax specialist to work closely with clients and assist in the development of new strategy. They offer competitive salaries and a flexible hybrid work environment.
- Determining real estate values using various appraisal methods.
- Liaising with municipalities, real estate brokers, developers, landlords and tenants.
- Ensuring follow-up on Notice of Assessments.
- Communicating with the CRA on various tax matters.
- Performing tax research and analysis on a variety of topics.
- Working with the senior team on client engagements to develop and assist with tax planning strategies for our clients.
- Presenting assessment and market information with internal and external clients/assessors.
- Maintaining client files to ensure accurate and timely completion of returns and schedules.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- 2-4 years of previous public accounting experience.
- CPA designated or working towards designation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and team building skills.
- Strong time-management abilities and self-motivation.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple priorities.
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org