Training Specialist (9 Month Contract)
Posted on May 5,2022.
Our client is a Canadian based, multi-national company located in downtown Toronto, looking for an experienced Training Specialist to join the team in a hybrid contract role.
Ideally you will have a background in SAP training, experience using/implementing LMS, and training content development. You will need to be detail/deadline oriented and highly experienced in project rollout regarding new systems and procedures.
If you are an experienced Training Specialist with a background working with SAP, training tool implementation, and user partnering, this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- 5+ years experience in training or project-based change management
- Demonstrated high competency with SAP
- Very high quality organizational and multitasking abilities
- A focus on detail and deadlines
- Experience working with IT systems, end-user applications, and Learning Management Systems
- Post-Secondary education in University or College in a relevant field
How to Apply
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Zane Iseman (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume and cover letter. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn. For more career opportunities in HR, please visit Winchesters.ca.