VP Asset Management
$170,000 – $200,000 base plus bonus
Toronto – 3 days per week in office
Posted on August 10, 2022.
Our client is a reputable Toronto-based investment firm. They are looking to hire a motivated VP of Asset Management to join the growing team. This position will offer the unique opportunity to contribute to the company’s successful Development Portfolio. Individuals with development investments experience will be given preference.
As a VP of Asset Management, you will be responsible for managing the asset management and financing team and take a leadership role in projects.
- Lead the development and execution of strategies in the department
- Establish financial strategies for each project while monitoring all debt and equity arrangements
- Monitor market changes to provide feedback on risks and returns
- Collaborate with the team while taking a leadership role in the asset management team
- Understand current market trends and understand the impact of them
- Full asset management responsibilities
- Monitor the performance of the portfolio
- Develop processes to improve productivity
- Liaise with external and internal parties
- Oversee preparation of financial analysis reports for senior management and other key stakeholders
- Investor reporting
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in real estate development
- Bachelor degree in real estate, finance , economics or another related field
- MBA, CFA considered an asset
- Ability to work on multiple financing projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills within the industry
- Results-oriented individual with a keen eye for detail
- Flexibility to adapt to changing dynamic
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.