Senior US Tax Manager
Toronto – Hybrid
$130,000 – $175,000 + Bonus
Our client is a prominent Canadian-based accounting, tax, and advisory firm. They are currently growing and looking for a highly motivated Senior US Tax Manager to join the team and partner with. This role is an exciting role to join a highly collaborative and creativity-driven team that supports personal and professional growth.
This opportunity will be a senior leadership role, working directly with the Tax Partners and running the US Tax function.
If you are looking for more autonomy, growth, and leadership opportunities, this could be a great role for you!
- Managing US tax compliance engagements.
- Reviewing complex US personal and corporate tax returns.
- Proactively spotting technical issues and developing solutions with the team.
- Drafting correspondences for both internal and clients use.
- Maintaining current and up-to-date knowledge of relevant tax law developments and advising firm and clients.
- Preparing and presenting professional development seminars.
- Leading the US tax function and managing, coaching, and developing junior staff.
- Participating in business development projects including bringing on new clients.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- 4+ years of consecutive US tax experience, ideally from another CPA firm.
- CPA, US CPA, or IRS EA designation is considered an asset
- Detail orientated, well organized and able to prioritize demands, workflow, and meeting deadlines.
- Effective written and oral English communication skills.
- US federal, state, and cross-border tax research experience.
- Proven ability to lead engagements and people.
- Team player.
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org