$70,000 – $80,000 + Bonus
Posted on August 4, 2022.
Our client is recognized as one of Canada’s Top Employers with over 500 team members. They are currently looking for a dedicated Tax Associate to join their team while working in an environment that supports your learning and career objectives.
This position provides the opportunity to grow amongst a team of professionals while enjoying the many competitive benefits they offer.
- Verifying large corporate tax returns
- Looking into tax issues
- Help in corporate reorganization, estate and other tax planning
- Assist with step planning memorandum
- Application of tax legislations and interpreting
- Training and managing junior team members
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- CPA (CA, CMA, or CGA). CICA In-Depth Tax Course or Master of Tax completed
- 1-3 years minimum experience in tax managerial roles working with private businesses
- Strong knowledge on tax planning
- Strong proven problem-solving abilities
- Strong technical skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in computer software: MS Outlook, Word, Excel, TaxPrep, TaxnetPro/CCH or similar tax research software
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Ability to provide superb client services
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to email@example.com