Brampton, ON, Canada
$90,000-$110,000 plus health/dental benefits and vacation
Posted on September 23, 2021.
Our client is an excellent fast-growing company looking for an Accounting Manager in the Brampton office. Even though the title is Accounting Manager, the successful candidate will not supervise any individuals at least for the first 6-12 months as you get used to the systems and processes of the department.
The role reports to a savvy, people-focused Vice President who is CPA-designated and an excellent leader within the organization. The Accounting Manager position is more like a mini-controller role where you would have full Profit & Loss responsibility, handling the balance sheet reconciliations and taking it all the way to financial statement preparation. If you’re a hard-working, hands-on accountant who takes pleasure in making the numbers balance, don’t hesitate to apply! We are only accepting resumes from individuals who are CPA-designated. If you’re interested, get ready for responsibilities like month/quarter/year end reporting, journal entries, reconciliations, balance sheet analysis, accruals, budgets, forecasting and more.
Don’t wait any longer to apply to this dynamic, growing department!
- Account reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- General accounting and posting of journal entries
- Balance sheet analysis
- Profit and loss analysis and ownership
- AP and AR analysis
- Cash flow management and analysis
- Ensure integrity of data – proper coding, allocation, etc.
- Ensure recording all pertinent transactions including setting up monthly accruals
- Ad hoc projects as they come up
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and a minimum of 4 years of accounting experience; or an equivalent of education and experience required.
- Advanced EXCEL skills
- Knowledge of accounting and finance principles and practices, and the analysis and reporting of financial-related reports
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
How to Apply
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Elan Van Wyck (email@example.com) with your resume and cover letter. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn.