If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Elan Van Wyck (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume and cover letter. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn.
Accounts Payable Administrator
Toronto, Ontario (hybrid)
$50,000-$60,000 plus great benefits
Posted on February 23, 2022.
The company is a full integrated real estate company. They are currently accepting applications for the role of Accounts Payable Administrator for the corporate office located on the edge of Toronto and North York. The business is one of Canada’s top real estate firms with unparalleled growth potential in this department. This is a place where individuals are respected, given autonomy, and the owners have worked hard to create an unmatched culture.
The role of the Accounts Payable Administrator provides overall support for the Finance/Accounting team in a fast-paced, multi-company environment. The Accounts Payable Administrator will handle AP functions of assigned corporate entities and will report to a great VP of Finance, supporting the AP manager and various Project Accountants. Apply now!
- Enter invoices into the accounting system on a daily basis
- Ensure processing of invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Process cheques ensuring all supporting documentation is attached
- Meet payment due dates
- Manage and maintain the tracking of full cycle A/P process (from receiving invoices to releasing cheques)
- Reconciling vendors’ statements in the event of discrepancies
- Contact vendors to resolve invoice and payment issues
- Monthly review of the A/P aging report and inform the manager of any outstanding amounts
- Monthly review of the outstanding cheque report provided by the manager and investigation of outstanding cheques
- Assisting the Accounts Payable Manager as required
- Able to meet deadlines and cope with a high volume of data entry
- Diploma or university degree
- A minimum of 2 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks with a keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Priority will be given to individuals coming from construction or development but it is not required
- Proficient in data entry and document management