Accounts Payable Associate
Toronto, Ontario (hybrid)
$55,000-$60,000 plus great benefits
Posted on November 8, 2022.
The company is a full integrated real estate company. They are currently accepting applications for the role of Accounts Payable Associate for the corporate office located near Yonge and Eglinton. The business is one of Canada’s top real estate firms with unparalleled growth potential in this department. This is a place where individuals are respected, given autonomy and ownership has worked hard to create an unmatched culture.
The role of the Accounts Payable Associate provides overall support for the Finance/Accounting team in a fast-paced, multi-company environment. The role will be responsible for processing invoices and preparing payments accurately, efficiently and within a suitable time frame. This position will allow for growth with the department, so apply now!
- sort, code and match invoices
- enter and upload invoices into system
- track employee expenses and process expense reports
- prepare and perform check runs
- reconcile accounts payable transactions
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- prepare monthly HST report
- perform monthly bank reconciliation
- record accounts receivable payments
- Diploma or university degree
- A minimum of 1 year of Accounts Payable experience
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks with a keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Priority will be given to individuals coming from construction or development but it is not required
- Proficient in data entry and document management
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted.