Accounts Payable Co-ordinator
Contract position, 4 months
3 days a week in the office – Downtown Toronto
$50k per year (pro rata for contract duration)
Posted on Oct 4, 2022.
Our client is a large and well-known CPG company based in Downtown Toronto. They are looking for an accounts payable co-ordinator to join their team on a contract basis (4 months). This is an excellent opportunity to work with an AP team in a fast paced, positive environment.
Roles and responsibilities
- Knowledge of financial controls and Accounts Payable processes
- Perform indirect invoice processing
- Familiar with transacting in foreign currencies
- Informal review of vendor statements
- Own administrative tasks such as filing invoices, matching documents for payment run, archiving, etc.
- Ensure accurate coding and approvals of all invoices
- Ensure accounts are paid in a timely manner ensuring discounts are taken
- Assist in other administrative duties as required
Skills and experience:
- Possess initiative and self-motivation
- 1-2 years of experience in an AP related role
- Forward thinking, able to provide the right information for management decision
- Ability to handle large volume of transactions daily
- Well-developed communication skills; both written and verbal
- Analytical and attentive to detail
If you feel like this is the right contract role for you please apply today by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.