Accounts Payable Specialist
North York, ON
$40,000-$50,000 plus great benefits
Unfortunately, this position is no longer available.
The company is a full integrated real estate company. They are currently accepting applications for the role of Accounts Payable Specialist for the corporate office located near Yonge and Finch. The business has a very relaxed, calm atmosphere where individuals are respected by a trusting and kind ownership.
The role of the Accounts Payable Specialist coordinator provides overall support for the Finance/Accounting team in a fast-paced, multi-company environment. The role will be responsible for processing invoices and preparing payments accurately, efficiently and within a suitable time frame. This position will allow for growth within the Accounts Payable department, so apply now!
- sort, code and match invoices
- enter and upload invoices into system
- track employee expenses and process expense reports
- prepare and perform check runs
- reconcile accounts payable transactions
- research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- prepare monthly HST report
- perform monthly bank reconciliation
- record accounts receivable payments
- Diploma or university degree
- A minimum of 1 year of Accounts Payable experience
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize tasks with a keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Priority will be given to individuals coming from construction or development but it is not required
- Proficient in data entry and document management
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply now and contact email@example.com with your resume and cover letter. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for interview will be contacted.