Accounts Payable Specialist
$35,000-$45,000 base plus excellent benefits
Posted on July 21, 2022.
Our client is a Canadian based, property management company located in London, Ontario looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join the team on a full-time basis. This position offers excellent benefits.
The successful candidate will need 3 + years in a similar role, prior experience working with multiple companies and multiple divisions, and expert attention to detail.
If you are an experienced AP Specialist with the desire to join an energetic and hardworking environment, this could be an exciting opportunity for you. In the role, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Printing daily invoices and distributing to appropriate staff members
- Matching, coding, and entering invoices
- Researching and resolving accounts payable or accounts receivable issues with customers or vendors
- Updating and reconciling sub-ledger to the general ledger
- Reconciling and posting credit card statements
- Updating various spreadsheets
- Ensuring Vendor and Trade compliance with WSIB and insurance requirements.
- Other ad hoc duties and projects as necessary
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org