Accounts Payable Specialist
Woodbridge, Ontario (in office)
Full Time / Permanent
$60,000-$75,000 plus solid benefits
Posted December 6th, 2022
This well established real estate company is currently accepting applications for a new role as an accounts payable specialist. In this position, you will need to work well with various people in different departments to obtain approvals and guarantee that all invoices are processed efficiently and effectively.
As an accounts payable specialist with this organization, you will be required to function in a fast paced yet very supportive team in hand with both Accounting and Finance.
- Working with a variety of departments including Marketing, Sales, Development and Planning
- Organizing: completion slips, purchase orders, etc.
- Following the policy/ guidelines in responding to trade inquiries and handling conflicts
- Dealing with all inquiries effectively
- The main coordinator between accounting and other departments
- Inputting invoices as requested
- Responsible for the accounts filing system both online and in- office
- Monthly payables run including reconciliation of trade statements
- Gathering relevant information for holdback releases
- Remittance for Union payroll
- Post secondary in accounting or related field
- 2-5 years minimum in the real estate development or construction industry
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Good problem solving and conflict resolution
How to Apply?
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org