Associate – Real Estate Investments and Asset Management
$120,000-$140,000 base plus 20%-25% bonus
Toronto, Ontario (hybrid 3 days a week in the office)
With this company being one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the GTA/Toronto you will get experience and insight into the multifaceted operations and execution of high-profile real estate projects and acquisitions. Our client is seeking a senior analyst or associate who ideally has built initial real estate private equity analysis over the past few years. In addition to acquisitions and asset management, you will engage in fundraising, dela structuring, and corporate initiatives. The company is currently focused on multi-family assets and residential/commercial development. If this new challenge sounds like a fit for you, do not hesitate to apply.
- Use existing skills to prepare financial models and analysis as part of investment selection and review, financial structuring, as well as overall corporate financial management.
- Prepare presentations for both internal management decision making and external client and investor engagement.
- Evaluate properties/investments for potential development directly with the management team.
- Track and understand ongoing progress of projects, liaising with internal and external parties to ensure project delivery timelines are met.
- Liaison with internal team members in development and accounting from an asset management perspective to accurately monitor existing holdings and developments, and report both internally and to external investors.
- Establish, maintain, and engage with industry relationships including advisors, lenders, brokers, legal counsel, planners, and accountants.
- Must have at least two (2) or more years’ experience in investment banking, real estate investment and/or private equity
- Undergraduate degree in finance, business or accounting
- Advanced, high-end MS Office and EXCEL skills
- Ability to bring institutional quality organization, professionalism and attention to detail to an entrepreneurial environment
- Possess excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for interview will be contacted.