Chief Financial Officer
Calgary, Alberta (On-site/ Remote options)
$200,000-$250,000 + Bonus
Posted on January 16, 2023.
This highly innovative company is involved in construction and manufacturing, bringing disruption to the sector.
Working directly under the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), you will need strong leadership skills as an important aspect of this position depends on advising, directing, and motivating employees in an encouraging way. You will also be in charge of all accounting/finance for the company while working with the CEO to go through series B financing and more.
- Work in hand with both Senior management and the CEO while implementing the companies goals
- Provide key decision making on investment strategies
- Evaluate and manage risk by overseeing liabilities and investments
- Guarantee that all interests of the stakeholders are served
- Oversight on the companies finance IT system and help out with other areas
- Manage and oversee all accounting and financial activities of the group
- Strengthen and develop working relations with vendors, customers and other related businesses
- Promote and enforce all safety requirements, policies and standards are met within the organization
- 5 years of experience as a VP Finance or CFO
- Have strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong entrepreneurial skills that can vastly contribute to growing the company from the ground up
- Interpersonal and a motivating leader to help encourage the team and build a stronger community
- High ethical code to ensure and preserve all confidential information is maintained
- Proficient in Microsoft MS and Microsoft Dynamics SL financial reporting software
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of the team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org