Director, Talent Acquisition
$90,000-$110,000 base, 13% target bonus, good vacation/benefits
Posted on April 21, 2022.
Our client is a fast-growing financial services firm looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Leader to join the team in a standalone role.
Ideally you will have a strong background in high volume full cycle recruitment, talent acquisition strategy development, and implementing new processes/procedures. You will need to be highly personable, resourceful, and organized.
This is a senior level, individual-contributor position, working directly with the senior executive team to develop a talent acquisition program, advise on procedure strategy, and manage the onboarding and training resources.
If you are an experienced Talent Acquisition Leader with a background in high volume recruitment and ATS implementation, this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- 5+ years experience in Talent Acquisition
- Demonstrated high competency with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Very high quality organizational and multitasking abilities
- A strong sense of confidence, organization, and resourcefulness
- Experience working in a high growth environment
- Post-Secondary education in University or College in a relevant field
How to Apply
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Zane Iseman (email@example.com) with your resume and cover letter. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn. For more career opportunities in HR, please visit Winchesters.ca.