Brampton, Ontario, Canada
$60,000-$70,000 annual salary, plus health/dental benefits and vacation
Posted on October 7, 2021.
Our client is an excellent fast-growing company looking for a Financial Analyst in the Brampton head office. This is the type of role where you can use it to leapfrog your career and move up to either reporting, financial planning and analysis or another interesting area of the growing business. The Manager above this role is interested in hiring someone who is keen on learning, working hard and smart, and wants to grow.
The Analyst will undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks to assist in the process to guarantee the company’s incomes. They will handle the processing of incoming payments along with the issuing of necessary paperwork, while working towards improving current processes. The incumbent will see through the initiation, preparation, review, and issuance of billings to customers, vendors and other business partners.
Don’t wait any longer to apply to this dynamic, growing department.
- Ensure billing accounts are set up correctly and according to their requirements. Work with the finance team to ensure contract specifications are up to date.
- Preserve the integrity of account information within our various accounting systems
- Monitor and review outstanding bills and follow up with the appropriate internal or external teams to ensure payment is made in a timely manner.
- Draft, finalize, and issue accurate billings to respective business partners on a weekly basis
- Prepare and maintain reports related to billing and receivables for all business partners.
- Issue credit and corrections of previous invoices when required.
- Reconcile invoices with balance sheet reports and resolve any discrepancies
- Ensure billing is consistent with purchases entered into the system
- Continually communicate with both business partners and internal departments to clarify and resolve all billing inquires.
- Work with the Reporting Manager to proactively investigate and recommend procedural solutions to meet company needs, including automation of procedures and process improvements
- Communicate and maintain a relationship of trust with business partners and other departments, resolve issues, and provide clarifications.
- Staying on top of regular procedures to comply with audit requirements
- Other duties as required
- Post secondary degree/diploma in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Previous experience as a billing analyst is preferred but not required
- Some general accounting experience would be nice
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, data entry and accounting software programs
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong attention to detail
How to Apply
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Elan Van Wyck (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume and cover letter. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn.