$120,000-$140,000 base, bonus and health/dental benefits
Unfortunately, this role is no longer available.
Our client is a growing and established manufacturing company and due to dramatic growth, they are looking to hire a Financial Controller to lead their accounting/finance team. This is a newly created position as most of these functions are currently outsourced. As a key member of the company’s Management Team, the Financial Controller will lead and be responsible for the daily administration of the company’s accounting and financial activities, reporting directly to the owner and supervising a small team of junior accountants.
This is an excellent opportunity for a designated CPA Manager or Financial Controller coming from manufacturing who has some experience supervising a small team and wants to help this company move through all the growing pains that come with dramatic expansion. The position will allow the Financial Controller to have a broad focus versus a narrow one with a larger organization. We are looking for an individual who can lead by delegating responsibilities but also take a hands-on approach by rolling up the sleeves if and when necessary. Apply now – this owner is motivated to hire sooner rather than later.
- Oversee all financial operations of the company including subsidiaries.
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team.
- Supervise and assist with negotiating acquisitions.
- Oversee the issuance of all financial information.
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile.
- Ensure that record-keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual in-depth reporting and data analysis of all company related income and revenue statements.
- Responsible for creating, allocating and monitoring all company’s budgets.
- Direct management responsibility for all accounting departments.
- CPA designation
- Proven experience as an Accounting Manager or Controller in Manufacturing
- Excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have the ability to maintain the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply now and contact email@example.com (with your resume and cover letter). Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for interview will be contacted.