Financial Reporting Manager
North York, Ontario – 4 days per week in the office
$100,000-$120,000 annual salary, good benefits, and vacation
Posted on November 28, 2022.
Our client is a Toronto-based real estate company with a long and successful history in the city. They are looking for a Financial Reporting Manager to join the firm and supervise 1-2 individuals. This position offers an excellent opportunity to move away from a public accounting firm (if you have not already) and into industry while working on more than just financial reporting. This CFO is the type of person to give you more interesting/challenging responsibilities if that is what you want, as you grow with the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of year-end and interim financial statements. This opportunity comes with perks such as better hours than audit firms, free parking, good benefits, and vacation time-off. They are a company committed to having a positive work culture.
In the role, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparation of financial statements and papers for auditors and participants in a timely manner and in accordance with Company standards
- Handle the filing of corporate taxes
- Handle the budgets that are used in the year-end process
- Assist with administrative tasks within the financial reporting department
- Assist with Joint Venture tax
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned within the financial reporting team
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance/business with CPA designation
- Foundational public accounting with audit experience is required
- Experience with financial statements, tax, and working paper packages
- Experience within the real estate industry is considered an asset
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org