$100,000-$110,000 base plus bonus, vacation, and health/dental benefits
Posted on November 1, 2021.
Our client is a well-known consumer packaged goods company in the heart of Toronto. They are looking for a new FP&A Manager to step in and lead the finance communication for a number of the teams and ensure customer pricing and promotions are accurately accounted for and reflected in the ERP. This role will be one of the most senior FP&A specialists in the business and will supervisor a small team of analysts. Individuals who are CPA designated, have strong CPG experience, and either work at a senior analyst or manager level should definitely apply!
We are looking for someone who has a keen eye for details and is very organized. You will be responsible for analyzing all accruals and adjusting on a tertial basis along with other special project work. Don’t wait any longer to apply!
- Take responsibility for coordinating the business P&Ls for several divisions, providing the necessary information to the Senior Leadership team to ensure company objectives are achieved, identifying areas of risk and implementation of plans to mitigate
- Lead the long-term strategic financial planning cycle for the business
- Lead, manage and improve the financial business planning process, including budget planning and latest estimate forecasting
- Challenge and influence the leadership team overall profitability of the plans
- Act as a business partner to the Marketing teams to help ensure delivery of long-term objectives (sustainable & profitable growth)
- Input into strategic direction of the business at all of the key leader summits
- Leadership agenda – team leadership managing and developing the team
- Ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
- CPA designation complete
- 5-6+ years of experience minimum, preferably within consumer-packaged goods, pricing experience preferred
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Excellent analytical and strong communication skills
- A proactive nature to provide financial support to the business.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
How to Apply
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Elan Van Wyck (email@example.com) with your resume and cover letter. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn.