Intermediate Accountant, Financial Reporting
North York, Ontario – two days per week in the office
$70,000-$75,000 base plus bonus
Posted on September 29, 2022.
Our client is a Toronto-based real estate company. They are looking for an Intermediate Accountant with a focus on Financial Reporting, to join the team on a full-time basis. This position offers an excellent opportunity to move away from a public accounting firm and into industry while remaining focused on financial reporting.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of year-end and interim financial statements. This opportunity comes with perks such as better hours than audit firms, free parking, good benefits, and vacation time-off. They also have mentors to sign off on your experience to get CPA.
In the role, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparation of financial statements and papers for auditors and participants in a timely manner and in accordance with Company standards
- Handle the filing of corporate taxes
- Handle the budgets that are used in the year-end process
- Assist with administrative tasks within the financial reporting department
- Assist with Joint Venture tax
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned within the financial reporting team
- Must come from an accounting firm
- Minimum 1-3 years of previous experience
- Audit and tax experience required
- Must be able to do 2 days a week in the Yonge/Finch head office
- Strong communication skills
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to email@example.com.