Manager (Audit & Assurance)
Salary based on experience
Unfortunately, this position is no longer available.
Our amazing client in Brantford is looking for a Manager to join the Assurance & Accounting team and champion the following responsibilities:
- Advise clients on accounting and tax issues in various industries
- Assist in the development and delivery of practical business advice for clients
- Preparation on a timely basis of financial statements and tax returns in accordance with Firm standards for clients in a variety of businesses and non-profit enterprises
- Effective communication with our clients and with our partners and staff
- Detailed review of assurance and non-assurance engagements to ensure professional standards are met
- Provide coaching and training to other staff members
- Develop and build on new business opportunities with existing clients, as well as prospecting new business opportunities
How do we define success for your role?
- You demonstrate the core values through all aspect of your work: Integrity, Respect & Collaboration
- You understand your client’s industry, challenges, and opportunities; client describe you as positive, professional, and delivering high-quality work
- You identify, recommend, & are focused on effective service delivery to your clients
- You share in an inclusive & engaging work environment that develops, retains & attracts talent
- You actively participate in the adoption of digital tools and strategies to drive an innovative workplace
- You grow your expertise through learning & professional development.
Your experience and education
- You hold a professional designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA)
- You have a minimum of five years of public accounting experience including the preparation and review of assurance engagements, non-assurance engagements, personal tax returns and corporate tax returns
- You have a business development acumen, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You have a proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- You are highly proficient with MS Office; experience with Caseware and TaxPrep would be valuable assets
- You have strong leadership abilities; experience managing a team is considered an asset
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for interview will be contacted.