Manager of Corporate Accounting
Downtown Toronto – hybrid role
$100,000 – $110,000 base plus bonus and generous benefits
Posted on August 24, 2022.
Our client is a purpose-based organization that develops residential properties in North America. They are looking for a Manager of Corporate Accounting to join the team on a full-time basis. This position offers an excellent opportunity to work for an organization that delivers a significant social impact to communities across Canada.
The successful candidate will be a responsible for the oversight of corporate financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and treasury. You should come with previous or current experience working in an accounting firm.
In the role, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Supporting projects surrounding the corporate accounting and development accounting
- Key lead in quarterly and annually budgeting and forecasting
- Handle treasury functions
- Prepare quarterly board reports
- Liaise with auditors and communicate with development staff for tax returns/financial audits
- Oversee accuracy of internal controls and accounting procedures through documentation
- Review processes for efficiency of operations and reporting
- Provide necessary leadership, guidance to corporate finance team
- Ad hoc duties as required
- CPA designated coupled with degree
- Experience in full cycle accounting and ideally previous experience in public accounting
- Impeccable communication and relationship building skills – both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage stressful situations and provide guidance to team members
- Ability to continuously improve and implement efficient processes for development
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to email@example.com