Manager of Risk and Governance
$110,000 to $115,000 (plus great benefits, bonus)
Posted on September 24, 2021.
We are looking to hire an experienced full-time Manager of Risk and Governance for our client, who is a large financial services organization. The Manager will oversee the company’s contracts and policies, completing regular SOC reports.
This is a new role with lucrative potential for career growth.
As a Manager, you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Competitive benefits
- Excellent salary and bonuses
- A chance to work for a large financial services company in Canada
- An opportunity to manage a new department in the company’s risk and governance space
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- At least 5 years of experience in vendor-risk governance experience
- A background in financial services
- Experience with completing SOC reports is a must
How to Apply
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Neil Drew (email@example.com) with your resume and cover letter. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn. For more career opportunities in procurement, please visit Winchesters.ca.