Downtown Toronto, Ontario (hybrid)
$65,000-$70,000 base plus 10% bonus
Posted March 31, 2022
This is a growing real estate company involved in property management and development. This is a workplace where individuals are offered tremendous opportunities to grow within a company that encourages and provides the tools necessary to excel. They are currently accepting applications for the role of a Property Accountant for the corporate office located in downtown Toronto, Ontario.
The role of the Property Accountant will be to oversee the portfolio of retail and commercial properties.
- Prepare and manage monthly reports, budgets, and necessary documentations for managerial review.
- Prepare yearly CAM and tax reconciliations.
- Provide bank reconciliations.
- Prepare post month end journal entries. (Accruals, Amortizations, ETC)
- Provide information necessary for monthly management and admin fee billings.
- Provide information for leasing commissions and billings for lease renewals.
- Ensuring tenant and property management queries are handled.
- Post secondary education, specialty in accounting education.
- Professional designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA) actively pursued or completed is a requirement.
- 3 years of experience in property accounting.
- Knowledge of Yardi considered an asset.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Elan Van Wyck (email@example.com) with your resume. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn.