Senior Financial Analyst – Reporting
Toronto, Ontario (hybrid work set up)
$75,000 – $80,000 annual salary, 5% target bonus, lots of vacation and health/dental benefits
Posted on September, 21, 2021.
Our client is an established real estate development company looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the team in the head office, located in Toronto. This is a great opportunity for a senior staff accountant currently working at an audit firm. This is a great role for someone looking for that first industry role out of your firm. The organization has a fantastic work culture where emphasis is placed on employees’ well being. If you’re looking to get into the hottest industry in the Greater Toronto Area – real estate development – apply now!
Our well-known client in Toronto develops real estate primarily in Ontario and is looking to add a strong self-motivated senior to the team.
- Preparation of financial statements and working papers for auditors and participants, ensuring that they are completed on an accurate and timely basis in accordance with Company standards and policies, and satisfy the auditor’s needs.
- Calculation of various cost allocations and production of consolidated management reports.
- Assist with the filing of corporate taxes for nominee corporations and ensure that tax reporting is completed on a timely basis with a solid understanding of requirements for joint venture and partnership structures.
- Assist with assessing the adequacy of the budgets that are used in the year-end process.
- Mentor members of the financial reporting team.
- Other ad-hoc projects as required by the financial reporting team from time to time.
- Degree or diploma and CPA designation completed
- Experience working at a public accounting firm
- Knowledge of accounting and finance principles and practices, and the analysis and reporting of financial-related reports
- Exposure to real estate development or construction companies is a nice to have
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
How to Apply
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Elan Van Wyck (email@example.com) with your resume and cover letter. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn.