Senior Global Procurement Manager, Metals
Toronto, East, ON
$120,000 – $130,000 plus bonus & benefits
Our client is a cutting edge Canadian Engineering company, specializing in new technologies, with Global clients. They are seeking a Strategic Procurement professional, with global purchasing experience in the Metals Category. You will be responsible for a multi-million dollar spend on a broad range of products including – Steel, Aluminum, Copper – Piping, Rebar, Rolled.
The role also includes manage a small international team. You will be tasked with developing a Global Category Strategy and rolling it out across the company. Experience of working with different cultures and sourcing from different countries is vital. Candidates with experience of sourcing metals from Mexico, will be of particular interest.
If you are seeking a dynamic, broad and truly global role, in a leading engineering/manufacturing company, this role could be for you.
As the ideal candidates you will have:
- 10 years’ Procurement experience in a Manufacturing/Engineering Environment
- Experience in Sourcing metals – Steel, Copper, Aluminum
- Global Procurement experience – Mexico or Latin/Central America would be an asset
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Spanish language skills would be an asset
How to Apply:
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of the team. Only those
applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re
interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org