Senior Manager – Tax
$130,000-$160,000 base plus bonus
Unfortunately, this position is no longer available.
Our client is a well known mid-sized firm with an established tax practice.
The firm is looking for a Senior Manager – Tax to concentrate on managing the existing team, ensuring service is provided and signing off on work. The firm’s tax group has an excellent reputation and works mainly with private organizations. They have a friendly family atmosphere, whilst professional and offering the career opportunities required.
- Ability to review corporate tax returns and identify planning opportunities.
- Tax research and develop tax planning strategies.
- Assist with client’s corporate reorganizations, transactions and other tax planning.
- Preparation of tax memorandums & due diligence reports;
- Interpreting and applying tax legislation.
- Ability to manage and coach team members.
- Identify and deliver business development opportunities.
- CPA, and CICA In-Depth Tax Course or a Master of Tax (MTax)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Canadian tax role.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to organize, prepare and clearly present information to our clients and team.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com.