Senior Procurement Manager (Permanent, Full-Time)
$110,000 – $120,000 (with very strong benefits, pension, and 25% bonus)
Downtown Toronto, ON
Work Remotely: Yes
Posted on June 2, 2021.
Our client is a leading financial corporation in Canada. They are seeking a Senior Procurement Manager to cover all indirect procurement operations. They also need someone who is confident in their abilities to manage a team, while developing sourcing, vendor management and P2P processes from scratch.
The Senior Procurement Manager will work on a permanent, full-time basis. This is a new, lucrative career opportunity with limitless career growth, while providing long-term job stability, generous benefits, exemplary pension, and a 25% bonus.
If you are seeking a unique role with unprecedented career growth, we want to hear from you!
Roles and Responsibilities
Acting as the second department head, the Senior Procurement Manager’s duties include:
- Consultative, client-focused procurement services
- Development of the vendor management process
- Implementation of the P2P process
- Development of the strategic sourcing process
- Hiring and development of the category management team
- Minimum university degree, with strong preference for further education (i.e. MBA) and/or CSCMP designation
- Minimum 5 years of procurement experience
- Strong indirect category experience, including experience in professional services, IT, facilities, and marketing
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Superb communication skills
- Extensive people management experience would be a great asset
How to Apply
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Neil Drew (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume and cover letter. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn. For more career opportunities in procurement, please visit Winchesters.ca.