Senior Tax Analyst, Canadian Tax (Contract – 8 Months)
Mississauga, Ontario (Hybrid)
$75,000 – $95,000
Posted on October 13, 2022.
Our client is a large, multinational company within the renewable energy space. They boast an exciting, dynamic, and fast paced environment catering to those who like a balance of independent and collaborative work. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an exciting addition to their tax consulting profile or for someone who is keen to make the move to the industry and the flexibility it offers.
They are looking for someone who is eager to take on multiple projects, work closely with the senior tax team, and focus on tax provision.
- Preparing corporate and partnership tax returns including provision to return analysis, tax account reconciliations, and other supporting working papers.
- Completing quarterly Canadian tax provisions under US GAAP, including preparation of quarterly tax expense forecasts and budgets.
- Preparing additional Information returns including T106, T1134 & T1135.
- Researching Canadian tax issues – providing supporting documentation and working papers as required.
- Monitoring and attending to ongoing tax correspondence received and communicating with third-party service providers as needed.
- Providing assistance to other departments as required.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- 3+ years of prior Canadian tax experience within a public accounting firm.
- CPA designation is an asset.
- Strong provision experience is a must-have.
- Knowledge of Canadian corporate income tax matters.
- Comfortable handling multiple tasks and engagements simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest in working as part of our team. Only those applicants selected to move forward in the recruitment process will be contacted. If you’re interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org