Senior Tax Manager
Around $160,000 base, high bonus, and excellent benefits
Posted on January 21, 2022.
Our client is a reputable and growing company looking to find a top-notch tax professional to fill this opening of Senior Tax Manager. This position will move up to Director in coming years with even more growth potential beyond that. The right individual will come with strong tax reporting experience and as you will need to gather information from across lots of global entities, strong interpersonal/liaison skills will be very important. The role will be part of a process of implementing best practice across this company with global operations. You will need to demonstrate strong leadership qualities and those who are ambitious to move up, learn, and be challenged will be given preference.
In this Senior Tax Manager position you will be in charge of areas of the consolidated tax reporting, don’t wait to apply, we’re interviewing right now!
- Develop & maintain relationships with internal stakeholders in each region
- Responsible for quarterly consolidated tax accounting and reporting, including tax provision and provision to returns
- Report under IFRS with knowledge of US GAAP
- Review consolidation entries
- Top level tax provision review of the different regions
- Work with US tax team to complete US provision
- Review of Canadian Tax Returns
- Review & update of US items
- Develop key controls around transfer pricing and tax provisions
- Cash tax reporting and management
- Documentation and tax analysis of cross border transactions and communication to finance team
- Review of transfer pricing model and documentation
- Implementation of tax automation software which may include tax provision and transfer pricing software
- Ad hoc special projects that come up
- 8+ years of experience in tax accounting and reporting
- Exposure to M&A, transfer pricing, and international tax
- Demonstrate an understanding of increasingly complex tax concepts and effectively apply tax knowledge to client situations
- Professional Accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with firm client services teams
- Proven strong project management and organizational skills
How To Apply
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Adrian Harrison (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume and cover letter. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn. For more career opportunities in taxation and finance, please visit Winchesters.ca.