Compensation to be discussed
Posted on June 30, 2021.
Our client is a reputable and growing public accounting firm in west GTA with audit, advisory and tax services available. The firm is looking for a Senior Manager or Tax Partner to join the business and hopefully continue to grow the tax practice in the firm. This firm’s tax group has an excellent reputation for implementing tax planning opportunities and tax compliance reviews, concentrating on domestic tax for a variety of clients including individuals, partnerships, trusts and small and medium sized corporate clients. The role will also involve collaborating with the US tax group on cross border tax planning.
This firm is one where individuals join and don’t leave because of the great working environment and positive culture that they promote. Located in Mississauga, the firm is in an excellent location for anyone living in the west GTA or even Kitchener/Waterloo area or commuting in with the GO. Don’t wait any longer and apply now!
- Tax lead on small and medium sized client engagements
- Pro-actively co-ordinate with the US Tax Team when US tax filings are required
- Develop an understanding of the client’s business as it relates to a particular area or assignment
- Plan and organize the tax team as required for preparation of tax returns, and conduct, document and present tax research
- Offer tax compliance services and work closely with Partners to provide innovative tax planning ideas to a variety of clients
- Research tax issues and present conclusions to the shareholder or manager
- Provide daily guidance and coaching, and develop the tax knowledge of more junior tax team members
- Be a member of the full-service team to meet the operational tax needs of our clients
- Provide timely, high quality, exceptional service to our clients
- Over 7 years of experience in public accounting practice with a specialization in tax, preparing and reviewing personal, corporate and trust returns, estate tax planning, corporate reorganizations and dispute resolution
- Demonstrate an understanding of increasingly complex tax concepts and effectively apply tax knowledge to client situations
- Professional Accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with firm client services teams
- Proven strong project management and organizational skills
How to Apply
If you would like to find out more about the role, please email Adrian Harrison (email@example.com) with your resume and cover letter. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those individuals chosen for an interview will be contacted. To receive updates on new job postings regularly, follow us on LinkedIn. For more career opportunities in taxation and finance, please visit Winchesters.ca.